Current Affairs 18th November 2019
Current Affairs 18th November 2019 are here with the most important headlines of the morning related to national, international, business and sports news. Current affairs form a very important part of competitive exams like banking, insurance, SSC level exams etc.
- Muslim law board will file a review petition in Hon. Supreme court against Ayodhya verdict.
- New Chief Justice of India Bobde will assume office from 18th November 2019. Sharad Arvind Bobde is an Indian Judge serving as the 47th and current Chief Justice of India. He is a former Chief Justice of Madhya Pradesh High Court.
- State-run Indian Oil Corporation Ltd (IOC) on Sunday launched a special winter-grade diesel that remains unfrozen up to minus 33 degree Celsius. The fuel would help provide year-round access to snow-capped border regions, and is part of India’s efforts to speed up strategic road connectivity
- Rail services resume in Kashmir Valley.
- Chinese Army in Hongkong for the 1st time since Pro-Democracy protests began.
- Defence Minister Rajnath Singh hold talks with US Defence Secretary with focus on Indo-Pacific.
Banking / Business / Science
- State-owned NBCC Ltd on Sunday sweetened its bid to acquire bankruptcy-bound Jaypee Infratech, by offering lenders 1,426-acre land instead of 950 acres earlier and also providing half of 3,000 benami flats to them
- A giant pink balloon was released at the Eden gardens, Kolkata and it will be floating in the sky till the end of 1st Day Night Test Match to be played there.