Current Affairs 1st November 2019
Current Affairs 1st November 2019 bring to you all the top news of the morning. These headlines are very important for all competitive exams, as it forms part of current affairs.
- A candidate may be able to take the board exams twice a year from as early as 2022. Students will also be able to pick up their subjects of interest. This move will help to make students more relaxed.
- On Occasion of Unity Day, Prime Minister Narendra Modi dedicated abrogation of Article 370 to Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel.
- Country celebrated National Unity Day on 31st October 2019, birth anniversary of India’s 1st home Minister Sh. Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel.
- 70 years of uncertainty finally ended in Nagaland after NSCN-IM agrees to sign peace deal with government.
- Maha cyclone has intensified into a severe cyclone storm over Lakshadweep and adjoining southeast Arabian Sea and Maldives area and into the cyclonic storm.
- Leh celebrates, Kargil observes black day as Ladakh becomes Union Territory.
- German Chancellor Angela Merkel arrived in New Delhi on Thursday night on a two-day visit during which she will hold talks with Prime Minister Narendra Modi on a host of bilateral issues, with nearly 20 agreements expected to be signed between the two countries. Ms Merkel was received at the airport by MoS Prime Minister’s Office Jitendra Singh. She will be meeting with the Indian leadership, besides a business delegation during her visit.
- Chandrayaan -2 finds easily detectable ‘Argon-40’ isotopes.
- International court of Justice President has observed that Pakistan violated its obligations under the Vienna Convention and that appropriate remedies were due in this case of Kulhushan Yadhav.
- Reacting to Chinese foreign ministry statement, MEA spokesperson Raveesh Kumar said China is well aware of India’s consistent and clear position on this issue. Chinese foreign ministry spokesperson had earlier said that “India unilaterally changed its domestic laws and administrative division challenging China’s sovereignty
- US House approves procedure to impeach President Donald Trump
Banking / Business
- Whatsapp confirm an Israeli Spyware was used to snoop activities on people in more than 20 governments in the world.
- BCCI makes specific request for pink ball ahead of Day-Night Test Match to be played at Kolkata