Current Affairs 26th October 2019
Current Affairs 26th October 2019 bring to you all the top news of the morning. These headlines are very important for all competitive exams, as it forms part of current affairs.
- Manohar Lal Khattar unanimously elected as the BJP’s legislative assembly leader in Haryana. It is anticipated that Dushyant Chautala who the president of Jannayak Janta Party and has won 10 seats in Haryana will be the Deputy-Chief Minister of the state.
- Girish Chandra Murmu appointed Lt. Governor of Jammu & Kashmir and Radha Krishna Mathur as the Lieutenant governor of Ladakh.
- Satyapal Malik has been appointed as the governor of Gujarat.
- P.S. Sreedharan Pillai has been appointed as the governor of Mizoram
- IMD declares formation of cyclone ‘Kyarr’ over Arabian Sea.
- United States, China close to finalizing parts of Phase I trade pact.
- Turkey opens defense exhibition in Islamabad Pakistan, a few days after India cut its export to Turkey after its Pro-Pakistan statements against abrogation of article 370 in Jammu and Kashmir
- Brazil President Jair Bolsonaro has declared that Indians and Chinese tourists will no longer require VISA to visit Brazil.
Banking / Business
- Microsoft beats Amazon for Pentagon’s $10 billion cloud computing contract
- Tata Sons steps in the held Tata Motors with Rs. 6500 crore boost.
- Bill Gates replaces Amazon’s Jeff Bezos as world richest person.
Here is the list of the top 10 richest people on earth
- Belgium retains position No 1 in latest FIFA rankings. India has dropped to 106th rank, down 1 rank from last FIFA rankings.