Current Affairs 25th October 2019
Current Affairs 25th October 2019 bring to you all the top news of the morning. These headlines are very important for all competitive exams, as it forms part of current affairs.
- BJP and Shiv Sena Alliance has swept Assembly polls in Maharashtra. Both the parties combined won 162 seats out of total 288.
- BJP fell short of majority mark of 46 in Haryana. BJP was the single largest party and bagged 40 seats in total.
- OYO hotel launches Japan service with over 100 hotels across 50 cities including Tokyo, Okasa and Kyoto.
Banking / Business
- India has improved its rank from 77th to 63rd in World Bank’s ease of doing business ranking.
- To address HR issues in to be merged PSU Banks Automated HR integration will be done. Also all transfers and promotions for next financial year will be decided by respective banks, not by the merged entity.
- Indian Javelin Thrower Shivpal Singh won Gold Medal in ongoing seventh CISM Military World games in Wuhan, China. Shivpal Singh is in services of Indian Air Force.
- Hanuma Vihari, Parthiv Patel and Shubman Gill have been named captains of the three teams in the 2019 Deodhar Trophy. The 50-over tournament, to be played between October 31 and November 4 in Ranchi