Current Affairs 8th November 2019
Current Affairs 8th November 2019 bring all the top news of the morning. These headlines are very important for all competitive exams, as it forms part of current affairs.
- Chief Justice of India Ranjan Gagoi has choosen last 3 days of his tenure i.e. 13th November to 15th November to give judgement on 4 important issues including the Ayodhya issue. Security has been beefed up across India to tackle any unprecedented event in the country after Ayodhya verdict is given.
- Author Aatish Taseer Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) status was cancelled on 07.11.2019 because he suppressed information that his late father was of Pakistan origin
- Finnish Foreign minister Pekka Haavisto has said that situation in the valley is not sustainable. He suggested that diplomatic community must be allowed to visit area for a “first hand” experience of the ground situation
- 464 Bhishma Tanks (T90 main battle tanks) will be produced by Heavy Vehicles Factory at Avadi in Chennai
- Central government has said that Entrace exams can be conducted in all regional languages.
- Pakistan makes it compulsory for Indian Sikh pilgrims to carry passports during visit to Kartarpur Sahib.
- French President Emmanuel Macron says he believes that NATO is undergoing “brain death” lamenting a lack of coordination between Europe and America and unilateral actions by key member Turkey.
- China launches a campaign to promote green living among its citizens. It urged people to cut waste and plant trees to reverse the damage done by decades of untrammeled growth.
- From 2020 Italy makes climate classes a must.
Banking / Business / Science
- RBI has told supreme court that Whatsapp cannot start payment business in India. Whatsapp owned by facebook is non compliant with data localization norms and RBI has directed NPCI to not allow full scale launch of payment system by whatsapp.