Current Affairs 15th November 2019
Current Affairs 15th November 2019 are here with the most important headlines of the morning related to national, international, business and sports news. Current affairs form a very important part of competitive exams like banking, insurance, SSC level exams etc.
- LDF government wont five security to women entering Sabarimala. Supreme Court on 14th November 2019 judgement allowed women to worship at Sabarimala Temple in Kerala.
- Jammu and Kashmir Lieutenant governor Girish Chandra Murmu has said that the election process in the newly created Union Territory will begin soon.
- Supreme Court has unanimously given a clean chit to government over Rafael deal and has given a warning to Rahul Gandhi for presenting Supreme Court in a wrong state.
- PM Modi while speaking at the BRICS conference has said that terrorism has costed world economy $1 trillion.
- Modi-XI agree on early trade and border talks
Banking / Business / Science
- GSTR-9, GSTR-9C forms simplified, deadline extended.
- The Enforcement directorate on Thursday arrested former Fortis healthcare promoter Malvinder Singh and Ex-cmd of Religare Enterprises Ltd. Sunil Godhwani in money laundering case.
- Vodafone Idea posts highest ever quarterly loss in Q2