Current Affairs 3rd November 2019
Current Affairs 3rd November 2019 bring all the top news of the morning. These headlines are very important for all competitive exams, as it forms part of current affairs.
- Space agency from Russia will provide life support system for the Indian crew going on India’s maiden human spacecraft programme or Gaganyaan mission.
- Cancer cases rise by over 300% in 1 year. Most of the increase is seen in the cases of Oral, cervical and breast cancer.
- PM Modi is on a visit to Thailand to attend the ASIAN Summit. Prime Minister Narendra Modi pitched India’s Northeast as the gateway to South-east Asia, once the highway between India-Myamnar-Thailand is opened.
- Health emergency in Delhi-NCR as air quality enters “severe+” zone.
- German Chancellor Angela Merkel on Saturday pledged to invest €1 billion over the next five years on environmentally-friendly urban mobility in India.
- Ola, Uber to deactivate surge pricing during odd, even scheme in Delhi.
- To combat pollution in Delhi, Delhi government has announced that Odd Even Scheme will be a implemented in Delhi From November 4th to November 15th.
- Devotees observe Chhath Pooja with fervour in Patna.
- Government has announced to allocate 100crs. for establishment of Anti-Human-Trafficking-Units (AHTUs) across India. The fund will be allocated from Nirbhaya fund.
- Indians visiting Kartarpur Sahib won’t require Pakistan passport. They will just need an Indian authorized proof for entry to Kartarpur Sahib corridor which will be opened on 8th November 2019
- US Judge blocks Trump’s health insurance rule for migrants.
- The 8th meeting of Indo-German energy forum meeting was concluded on 1st November 2019 in New Delhi
- India urges SCO members, to act strongly against terrorism and its enablers.
Banking / Business
- TikTok-owner Bytedance launches its first smartphone. The first smartphone has been launched under Samatisan brand with the name “Jianguo Pro 3”.
- Energy giant Aramco’s initial public offering may be announced today. To achieve $2 trillion, in the largest IPO in history, Riyadh needs the initial listing of a 1 percent-2 percent stake on the Saudi stock market to raise at least $20 billion-$40 billion.
- Water is being sprinkled around and above Arun jately Stadium to improve Air quality around the stadium.