Current Affairs 6th November 2019
Current Affairs 6th November 2019 bring all the top news of the morning. These headlines are very important for all competitive exams, as it forms part of current affairs.
- Supreme Court questions Delhi’s Odd even scheme.
- CBI searches 188 locations in connection with 42 bank fraud cases
- National conference urges center to release detained leaders in Kashmir
- BJP, RSS and Muslim organizations decide no “Junooni Jashn” nor haar ka hangama on Ayodhya Verdict. Supreme court is expected to pronounce judgement on Ayodhya next week.
- Former Uttar Pradesh Power corporation MD AP Mishra arrested.
- Iran will inject uranium gas into centrifuges at Fordo nuclear facility.
- Donald Trump invite XI to US to sign phase one of trade agreement.
- Chinese president XI expresses high degree of trust in Hong Kong’s leader Carrie Lam
- Infosys is the 2nd tech company after cognizant to fire non performing employees.
Banking / Business / Science
- RBI raises withdrawl limit for PMC bank depositors to Rs. 50000/-. This change will enable 78% depositors of the bank to completely withdraw funds from the bank.
- NSE asks Finance Ministry, SEBI to lower taxes on market trading.
- PV Sindhu bows out of China Open