Current Affairs 16th November 2019
Current Affairs 16th November 2019 are here with the most important headlines of the morning related to national, international, business and sports news. Current affairs form a very important part of competitive exams like banking, insurance, SSC level exams etc.
- India won 1st prize of BRICS young scientist forum conclave. Mr. Ravi Prakash, a PhD scholar of ICAR-NDRI Bangalore, received prize for inventing an affordable indigenous designed milk chilling unit for small to marginal rural dairy farming.
- Andhra Pradesh ends tie-up with consortium, scraps Amrawati project. The contract was awarded by previous state government of Chandrababu Naidu
- Sriramanujam is the World’s 1st visually impaired news reader from India.
- The government has said that it would not release the Consumer Expenditure Survey results of 2017-18 because of “data quality issues”.
- CBI registers case against Amnesty International for violation of FCRA.
- Archaeological experts discover 3000 year old city in Pakistan. The remains are believed to be the remains of Alexander the great in Northwest Pakistan.
- Elon Musk says his AI brain chips company could ‘Solve’ Autism and Schizophrenia.
Banking / Business / Science
- Three Chinese banks suing Anil Ambani in London court for failing to pay back $680 million in defaulted loans.
- Hawaldar Anuj Kumar Taliyan won gold medal in 11th World Bodybuilding Championship 2019. The event was held at Jeju Island in Korea
- Shefali Verma becomes the youngest player to score a 50 in international cricket. She is just 15 years and 285 days old. Earlier this record was held by Master Blaster Sachin Tendulkar.