Current Affairs 5th November 2019
Current Affairs 5th November 2019 bring all the top news of the morning. These headlines are very important for all competitive exams, as it forms part of current affairs.
- Prime Minister Office is working on a permanent long term solution to tackle air pollution in the National capital. National Capital for the 7th day, remained engulfed in thick smog with air quality deteriorating to Severe
- SDMC sprinkles water in India Gate area to control air pollution.
- President Ramnath Kovind is on a 2 day visit to Meghalaya. He was received by Meghalaya governor Tathagat Roy at the Army Helipad in upper Shillong.
- Nagpur set to get India’s 1st 4 deck transport bridge.
- Indian army set to have the 1st Dhanush regiment by March 2020. The regiment will consist of a total 16 Dhanush guns. By 2022, Indian army will possess a total of 122 Dhanush Guns i.e. 7 Regiments.
- UP government approves 450 cr for Ram Statue in on Banks of river Sarayu and new Ram Nagari Ayodhya settlement. The statue will be 221 m tall and would be made of Bronze.
- India decides not to join world’s largest free trade agreement RCEP, says can’t compromise core interests. China on other hand has indicated that members are ready to move ahead without India.
Banking / Business / Science
- NASA’s Voyager 2 finds new mysteries at the edge of the solar system.
- Mohommad Irfan becomes the oldest pace bowler to play for Pakistan since Imran Khan in 1992. Irfan is currently 37 years of age while Imran while playing 1992 world cup was 39 years of age.