Current Affairs 7th November 2019
Current Affairs 7th November 2019 bring all the top news of the morning. These headlines are very important for all competitive exams, as it forms part of current affairs.
- The Government approved a Rs. 25000 crore fund to help complete over 1600 stalled housing projects, including those who have been delared bad loans or admitted for insolvency proceedings, as it looks to boost growth by steering consumption in real estate and associated sectors.
- Home Minister Sh. Amit Shah says that Kartarpur corridor reflect Modi government’s commitment to universalise teachings of Guru Nanak.
- Arvind Singh appointed as the new Airport Authority of India Chairman
- Reliance industries has withdrawn from its Rs.15000 crore electronics manufacturing hub near Tirupati after the land procurement process got stalled.
- Andhra Pradesh government instructs government schools to be converted to English medium from next year.
- India demands speedy delivery of S400 missile defense system from Russia
- President of World Economic Forum Børge Brende has said that India has performed well when world economies are under severe stress.
- In a strategic shift, India mulls a trade agreement with United States.
Banking / Business / Science
- Infosys Chairman Nandan Nilekani condemned the mischievous insinuations made by anonymous sources against its co-founders and ex-collegues. In a statement to exchanges, Infosys said “even God can’t change” company’s number.
- Qatar Airways CEO Akbar Al Baker planning code sharing with Indigo.