Current Affairs 11th November 2019
Current Affairs 11th November 2019 bring all the top news of the morning. These headlines are very important for all competitive exams, as it forms part of current affairs.
- Former Chief Election Commissioner TN Seshan passed away at his residence at Chennai. He was 86 years old. He was known as the man who cleaned up elections in India.
- As BJP says it can’t make government in Maharashtra, Governor calls Shiv Sena to form the Government. It is expected that Shiv Sena will form government with Support of NCP and Congress.
- Railway’s 1st private train Tejas running between New Delhi and Lucknow has posted a profit of 70 Lakhs in 1st month of operation.
- In a bid to promote Sikh heritage tourism in Nepal, India has approached the Nepal government to include the Sikh heritage element in Visit Nepal 2020 event beginning next year.
- Iran discovers now oil field with over 50 billion barrels of crude oil.
- China has said that it will resolve outstanding issues raised by India for not joining RCEP
- Japan cheers New Emporer’s Naruhito in “Once in a lifetime” open-Top car parade
- Combodian opposition leader Kem Sokha freed from House arrest.
Banking / Business / Science
- Chinese auto firms eye General Motor’s last plant “Talegaon” located at Maharashtra in India
- Deepak Chahar becomes the 1st Indian bowler to take a hatrick in T20 international match.
- Smriti Mandhana becomes the second fastest Indian cricketer to score 2000 runs in International cricket. She surpassed Virat Kohli who took 53 matches to achieve the feat while she achieved the feat in 51 matches.