Current Affairs 7th October 2019
Current Affairs of the morning are very important for all competitive exams comprising of banking (IBPS PO, IBPS RRB, IBPS Clerical, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, RBI, SIDBI, LIC etc.) We are here with the Current Affairs 7th October 2019
- Dispute over cutting of trees from Aarey Forest as grown. After High Court declared that Aarey is not a forest and trees can be cut for Metro shed, authorities began process to cut tries which was protested by many environmentalists and citizens. 29 activists were arrested. Activists have now requested Supreme Court to intervene and urgently stay the felling of trees. The case will be urgently heard on 7th October 2019.
- France will hand over India the 1st Rafael on Tuesday i.e. 8th October 2019, though Rafael is expected to be formally inducted to Indian Air Force in April – May 2020. Defence Minister Sh. Rajnath Singh will leave for France today for handing over ceremony
- PMC Bank former Chairman Waryam Singh send to police custody. Reserve Bank of India has discovered massive irregularities and fraud loans issued to HDIL (Housing Development and Infrastructure Limited). Around 71% of the total loans have been given to HDIL. Fraudulent and cooked balance sheets and reports were send to RBI since 2008 by the bank.
- Two tainee pilots were killed when aircraft they were piloting crashed in the agricultural fields of Sultanpur village of Vikarabad district in Telangana. Both were students of Rajiv Gandhi Aviation Academy in Hyderabad.
- Ahead of Diwali Government launches eco-crackers to fight air pollution.
- Major Unrest in Hong Kong. Chinese soldiers in Hong Kong warn protesters as emergency rules fail to quell unrest.
- Pakistan PM warns POK residents against crossing LOC
- Mirtha Munoz a 70-year-old runner participates in the Sky Race, Bolivia’s toughest cycling competition – Bolivia Skyrace – Yolosa, La Paz, Bolivia – October 5, 2019 Mirtha Munoz in action during the Sky Race. The route known as “The way of death” to reach 4000 meters in the Andean mountains.
- Six elephants fell to their deaths while trying to protect each other from a waterfall in central Thailand’s Khao Yai National Park
- FATF to review Pakistan’s action on terror funding
- Novak Djokovic downs John Millman to win his first Japan Open Title