Current Affairs 8th October 2019
Current Affairs of the morning are very important for all competitive exams comprising of banking (IBPS PO, IBPS RRB, IBPS Clerical, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, RBI, SIDBI, LIC etc.) We are here with the Current Affairs 8th October 2019
- France will handover 1st Rafael aircraft to India on 8th October 2019. The aircraft has been code named as RB-01. The RB in the tail number stands for newly appointed IAF chief Air Chief Marshal RKS Bhaduria, in recognition of his role in striking the Rafale deal in 2016. The aircraft will have extensive trials after which first 4 Rafael are expected to come to Indian Ambala Airbase in May 2020.
- J&K government to lift advisory issued for tourists from Oct. 10th. This advisory had been issued by State Government following the abolishment of Article 370.
- Indian Air-force will celebrate their 87th Birth Anniversary today. As part of its 87th birth anniversary celebrations on Air Force Day, Air Chief Marshal RKS Bhadauria will attend a grand flypast by the IAF’s transport planes, helicopters and fighter jets at Hindon Air Force Station in Uttar Pradesh’s Ghaziabad, near Delhi.
- India gets Swiss bank details for the 1st time.
- Ajay Kumar Lallu replaces Raj Babbar as UP Congress Chief.
- The top 10 cleanest railway stations in India for 2019 are Jaipur, Jodhpur, Durgapura, Jammu Tawi, Gandhinagar-Jp, Suratgarh, Vijayawada, Udaipur City, Ajmer and Haridwar stations. The top 10 sub-urban group category cleanest railway stations are Andheri, Virar, Naigaon, Kandivli, Santragachi, Currey Road, Dombivli, King’s Circle, Borivali and Santacruz stations.
- US President Donald Trump vowed on Monday to pull back from Middle East and leave it to others “to figure the situation out
- Pakistan Scores 6/27 on cleaning up terror funding, money laundering.
- William Kaelin, Gregg Semenza of United States and Peter Ratcliffe of United Kingdom received this year’s Nobel prize award for physiology or medicine, the Nobel Assembly at the Karolinska Institute said Monday in a statement. The seminal discoveries by this year’s Nobel laureates revealed the mechanism for one of life’s most essential adaptive processes. Their discoveries have also paved the way for promising new strategies to fight anemia, cancer and many other diseases.
- Writer and Author Dr. Rana Preet Gill launched her third book, Those college Years.
- Mohammad Hasnain Becomes Youngest To Claim T20I Hat-Trick