Current Affairs 10th July 2019
Current Affairs are very important for all competitive exams. Sehpaathi Current Affairs will guide you with daily top headlines so that you can excel further.
- First ‘Aadhaar Seva Kendra’ in Delhi and Vijayawada
–Unique Identification Authority of India has opened its first ‘Aadhaar Seva Kendra’ in Delhi and Vijayawada.
BUSINESS AND BANKING
- Ola gets green light for London taxi business
–India’s biggest ride-hailing platform Ola Cabs, has received approval from London’s transport regulator to start private hire vehicles (PHV)in the capital city of the UK.
- ‘Vasool So-Ft’ launched to digitize NPA recovery process
–Karnataka Bank Ltd has launched the web tool ‘Vasool So-Ft’ (Vasool So-Fast) for digitalising the Non Performing Asset recovery processof the bank.
- Ursula von der Leyen elected as next EU president
–European Commission has elected Ursula von der Leyen as its new president.
- Airtel Payments Bank to sell Bharti AXA Life’s term insurance
-Airtel Payments Bank has partnered with Bharti AXA Life Insuranceto offer a life term insurance plan.
- Ajay Banga, Azim Premji to receive excellence awards from USISPF
–The US-India Strategic Partnership Forum has announced that Mastercard CEO and President Ajay Banga and Wipro Chairman Azim Premji will receive the 2019 Global Excellence Awards.
- Duty Free shops at Dubai airports to accept Indian currency
–Dubai Duty Free has announced that Indian Rupee will now be an accepted currency at all the retail outlets of the Dubai airport.
- Arjen Robben announces retirement from football
–Dutch winger Arjen Robben has announced his retirement from football at the age of 35 after a 10-year spell with German giants Bayern Munich.