Current Affairs 15th June 2019
Current Affairs are very important for all competitive exams. Sehpaathi Current Affairs will guide you with daily top headlines so that you can excel further.
- Nilekani panel suggests 24×7 RTGS, NEFT, elimination of all charges.
–To encourage digital payments, the Nandan Nilekani committee has suggested a host of measures, including elimination of charges, round-the-clock RTGS and NEFT facility, and duty-free import of point-of-sales machines.
- MP Cabinet passes resolution to increase reservation for OBCs to 27%.
–Madhya Pradesh Cabinet has passed a resolution to increase reservation quota for Other Backward Classes (OBC) from existing 14% to 27%.
- Draft National Education Policy revised.
–The Kasturirangan committee has revised the Draft New National Education Policy and effected some changes in the three-language formula.
- Indian retail tycoon becomes UAE’s first permanent expat resident.
–Abu Dhabi-based Indian retail tycoon MA Yusuff Ali has become the first expat to get the UAE’s first gold card permanent residency.
- AAI Signs Pact With Boeing To Modernise Air Traffic Management In India.
–The Airports Authority of India (AAI) and aerospace major Boeing announced the signing of a technical assistance agreement to develop an air traffic management roadmap which will improve airspace utilization and help maintain efficient aircraft operations.
- Flipkart co-founder joins Ujjivan Small Finance Bank as Director.
-Ujjivan Small Finance Bank has appointed Flipkart founder Sachin Bansal as its independent director.
- WHO award for Rajasthan Health Department.
–The World Health Organization has selected the Rajasthan government’s Medical & Health Department for its award this year in recognition of its achievements in the field of tobacco control.
- International Day of Innocent Children Victims of Aggression: 4th June.
-The United Nations General Assembly declared 3 June as International World Bicycle Day.