Current Affairs 13th April 2019
Current Affairs are very important for all competitive exams. Sehpaathi Current Affairs will guide you with daily top headlines so that you can excel further.
- HDFC Bank Named India’s No. 1 Bank: Forbes Magazine.
-HDFC Bank has been identified as number 1 Bank by customers in India, as per Forbes World’s Best Bank survey. In the first edition of this survey, Forbes partnered with market research firm Statista to measure the best banks in 23 countries.
- India To Be Guest of Honour Country At ADIBF 2019.
-The UAE has announced that India will be the Guest of Honour country at the Abu Dhabi International Book Fair, ADIBF 2019, to be held at the end of April 2019.
- Benjamin Netanyahu Re-Elected as Israel’s Prime Minister.
-Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has won a fifth term in office. His closest opponent’s party the Blue and White party conceded defeat, clearing the path for Netanyahu to set up a coalition government.
- Google launches New Cloud Platform Anthos.
-Google launched Anthos, a new open platform from Google Cloud, that users run applications from anywhere.
- TCS, Google Partner To Build Industry-Specific Cloud Solutions.
-Tata Consultancy Services partnered with Google Cloud to build industry-specific cloud solutions. TCS’ solutions on Google Cloud Platform will help enterprises build secure, cloud-native analytics platforms that enable high levels of personalization, and are cost-effective, easy to maintain, and future ready.
- RBL Bank Partners With CreditVidya For Improving Customer Experience.
-RBL Bank has partnered with credit proflier CreditVidya to improve the lender’s customer experience.
- PM Modi Awarded Russia’s Highest State Honour.
-Prime Minister Narendra Modi was decorated with Order of St Andrew the Apostle – the highest state decoration of Russia, for exceptional services in promoting special and privileged strategic partnership between the two countries.
- Dost Education Wins $25,000 Global Tech Prize.
-India’s education technology startup ‘Dost Education’ won a $25,000 tech prize along with two other winners from Tanzania and Egypt.
- Namami Gange Gets Global Recognition At World Summit.
-The National Mission for Clean Ganga was awarded the distinction of “Public Water Agency of the Year” by Global Water Intelligence at the Global Water Summit in London.
- AITA Signs MoU With Serbian Tennis Federation To Train Junior Players.
-The All India Tennis Association has signed an MoU with Serbian Tennis Federation to train Indian junior players under world-renowned Serbian coaches.