Find the grammatical Error Set 35
Find the grammatical error comes in almost all competitive examinations. Its a mandatory part of the paper. Here is a new series of Find the Grammatical Error for you to practice and Practice More.
1. Seventy-five years (A)/old people and above (B)/ are not allowed to take ride in the amusement park.(C)/No error(D)
2. She counted the books(A)/to make sure that(B)/none of them were missing.(C)/No error./(D)
3. It being a holiday(A)/every student wanted to leave(B)/for their hometown.(C)/No error(D)
4. There is no doubt(A) /that the Pacific is(B) / the largest of all other oceans. (C)/No error (D)
5. They enjoyed(A)/during their (B)/stay in England. (C)/ No error(D)
6. The clothes were(A)/ neatly hanged(B)/on the cloth-line.(C)/No error(D)
7. Nuclear fission or the splitting(A)/ of the atom are when the nucleus of an atom,(B)/ having captured a neutron, splits into two or more nuclei. (C)/No error (D)
8. No sooner the news appeared in the paper than(A)/there was a rush(B)/at the counter. (C)/No error (D)
9. They appointed(A)/him as a manager (B)/ as he is efficient and laborious.(C)/No error(D).
10. The prices of this article(A)/ varies considerable (B)/in different parts of the country. (C)/No error. (D)
01. A 02. C 03. C 04. C 05. B 06. B 07. B 08. A 09. B 10. A
For Answers of Other Questions with Explanation Try the test on Our test App