IBPS Clerk VII – Doubts and Clarifications
As IBPS has finally released the much awaited notification for the recruitment of clerk in several banks. IBPS Clerk 2017 is going to be an opportunity for those who have not been able to get through SBI. We are here with the clarifications of our followers doubts.
- The Tentative dates for Preliminary Exams are 2nd, 3rd, 9th and 10th December.
- The Tentative date for Mains Exam is 21st January 2018.
- Tentative Date for declaration of Results for Preliminary Exam is in December 2017.
- Tentative Date for declaration of Results for Mains is in February 2018.
- Final results will be declared on April 2018.
Yes, the vacancies are expected to increase and a few participating banks have not yet declared their vacancies for IBPS Recruitment. Aspirants can expect the number of vacancies to go up.
Yes, this year IBPS has made changes in the Mains Exam Pattern. Now the structure is very similar to the mains pattern of last year’s SBI Clerk Exams.
- Reasoning and Computer sections are clubbed and this section of Reasoning & Computer Aptitude is of 60 marks for 45 minutes.
- Another big change in the exam pattern of IBPS Clerk Mains this year is that the weightage of General Awareness portion has been increased. General/Financial Awareness section is of 50 marks for a time limit of 35 minutes.
- The overall time duration for Mains exam has also been increased to 160 minutes instead of last year’s 135 minutes.