Find the grammatical Error Set 28
Find the grammatical error comes in almost all competitive examinations. Its a mandatory part of the paper. Here is a new series of Find the Grammatical Error for you to practice and Practice More.
01. Two months of political (A) / unrest ended in July (b) / of the formation of a new government. (c)/ No error (d)
02. The country is (a)/ the largest producer (b)/ and export of food. (c) / No error (d)
03. The economy, traditionally dependent (a) / on forestry, is now dominated (b)/ of mining. (c)/ No error (d)
04. The year 1998 were (a)/ marked by (b)/ economic chaos. (c)/ No error (d)
05. The Nobel Peace Prize is (A)/ awarded every year in Oslo (b) / at December (c) / No error (d)
06. The entire area in (A)/ the north and west is (b)/ covered by great mountain ranges. (c)/ No error (d)
07. There are going (A)/ to be numerous (b)/ challenges of him. (c)/ No error (d)
08. The scandal is blowing (A)/ into horrendous proportions; (b) / there is an urgent need to come to grip with the situation double quick. (c)/ No error (d)
09. This has been identified (a)/ by the anti-national (b) / force as the soft underbelly of India. (c)/ No error (d)
10. The low intensity war between (a)/ the two countries has led (b) / to the loss of hundreds of lives in a short span of time. (c)/ No error (d)
12. The secretary and trustee (A) / were not present at today’s meeting which was very important (b) / for all the staff members (c) / No error (d).
13. Most of the money allocated for the beautification of Delhi (A) / for the Commonwealth Games (b) / were misused and embezzled. (c)/No error (d).
14. The minister along with (a) / his officials have been a warm (b) / welcome by the party workers. (c)/ No error (d).
15. An ability to work under pressure (A) / and to find a creative solution of any sort of problem (b) / belong to the realm of fantasy and is heard of only in fairy tales or tales of magic, (c) / No error (d).
01. C 02. C 03. C 04. A 05. C 06. B 07. C 08. C 09. C 10. D
11. B 12. B 13. C 14. B 15. C
For Answers of Other Questions with Explanation Try the test on Our test App