Current Affairs For 28th APRIL 2021
Current Affairs of the morning are here with the top headlines of the morning. Current Affairs are very important for all competitive exams including Banking, SSC, RBI, NABARD, UPSC Based exam, WBCS, State level civil service, etc.
391. WhatsApp has partnered with which entity for a WhatsApp chatbot programme to empower rural
communities by providing digital skills at their doorstep?
Answer: Common Services Centers (CSC)
392. The Centre Government has set up a high-level committee headed by ___________ to prepare a
roadmap for regularization of land leasing in the agriculture sector.
Answer: Ajay Tirkey
393. Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has issued circular advising banks to switch to automatic identification
of non-performing assets (NPAs) by_________________________.
Answer: June 30, 2021
394. Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has allowed Foreign Portfolio Investors (FPIs) to undertake exchange-
traded rupee interest rate derivatives transactions subject to an overall ceiling of ________________________
Answer: Rs 5,000 crore
395. SBI Cards and Payment Services Limited has collaborated with which company to enable customers
to use their SBI Credit Cards to make card payments using the Google Pay?
396. Which entity has constituted the Technical Group under the Chairmanship of Harsh Kumar
Bhanwala to develop a framework for onboarding non-profit organizations and for-profit enterprises?
Answer: Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)
397. What is the name of 18-year-old young boy who has been named to the 2020 Cohort of young
leaders for the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) by the United Nations (UN)?
398. Who has been appointed as Executive Director of World Bank?
Answer: Rajesh Khullar
399. Who has been formally elected as Japan’s New Prime Minister?
Answer: Yoshihide Suga
400. Paytm First Games, a subsidiary of digital financial service platform Paytm, has appointed which
Indian cricketer as its brand Ambassador.
Answer: Sachin Tendulkar
401. As per 4th edition of State Business Reform Action Plan (BRAP) Ranking for 2018-19 which was
released by Department of Industrial Promotion and Internal Trade (DPIIT), which state ranked first?
Answer: Andhra Pradesh (AP) topped the Ease of Doing Business (EODB) ranking 2019 followed by Uttar
Pradesh (UP) and Telangana.
402. FutureSkills, an initiative of National Association of Software and Services Companies (NASSCOM)
has partnered with which tech company to launch Artificial Intelligence (AI) Skilling initiative “AI
classroom series” to skill 10 lakh students in India by 2021?