Current Affairs For 15th APRIL 2021
Current Affairs of the morning are here with the top headlines of the morning. Current Affairs are very important for all competitive exams including Banking, SSC, RBI, NABARD, UPSC Based exam, WBCS, State level civil service, etc.
246. Department of Investment and Public Asset Management (DIPAM) has signed an agreement with
which global agency to get advisory services regarding asset monetization and management?
Answer: World Bank
247. Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated the 3rd Global Renewable Energy Investment called the
RE-Invest. The 3rd Global RE-Invest Renewable Energy Investors Meet & Expo was organised by the
Answer: Ministry of New and Renewable Energy (MNRE)
248. The ____________________ and the ‘United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)’ has launched
the sustainable development goal investor map for India.
Answer: Invest India
It has laid out 18 Investment Opportunity Areas which are in six critical sustainable development goals that
were launched by the United Nations. The map will enable the factors that will help India in achieving its
sustainable development goals. It will help India understand how it can reduce the SDG financing gap in the
249. The Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology and which tech company has collaborated to
create a robust education and skilling ecosystem to create critical thinkers, problem-solvers, and next-
generation innovators through the Common Services Centre Academy?
Answer: IBM India
250. In a bid to develop skill sets of career-oriented individuals, SBI (State Bank of India) has entered into
a strategic partnership with which education platform to offer Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs)?
Answer: edX, platform (edx.org)
251. Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has issued a circular on “Enhancement of overseas
investment limits for mutual funds” under which the foreign investment limit per mutual fund (MF) house
has been doubled to __________________ within the overall industry limit of US $ 1 billion.
Answer: USD 600 million
252. Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has introduced _____________________as a New
Category under Equity Schemes with an objective to protect the interests of investors in securities, to
promote growth and to regulate the securities market.
Answer: Flexi Cap Fund
SEBI has made it mandatory for all open-ended debt mutual fund schemes to hold at least 10% of their net
assets in liquid assets.
Flexi Cap Fund Schemes should have minimum investment of 65% of total assets in the equity & equity related
253. HDFC Bank in Partnership with which global company has launched ‘SmartHub Merchant Solutions
3.0’: India’s first comprehensive banking and payment solution for merchants?
254. HDFC Bank and IndusInd Bank were put in the ‘red flag’ list, which is a a system used for monitoring
Answer: Foreign Portfolio Investor (FPI) limits
255. Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs (MoHUA) and New Development Bank (NDB) have signed a
loan agreement for lending USD 500 Million for the ___________________________.
Answer: Delhi-Ghaziabad-Meerut Regional Rapid Transit System Project (RRTS)
256. Which mobile app has been recently launched by Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) to
support the prospective policyholder to get Life Insurance policy with the help of the Agent/ Intermediary
without any paperwork?
Answer: ANANDA’ (Atma Nirbhar Agents New business Digital App)