Current Affairs For 13th APRIL 2021
Current Affairs of the morning are here with the top headlines of the morning. Current Affairs are very important for all competitive exams including Banking, SSC, RBI, NABARD, UPSC Based exam, WBCS, State level civil service, etc.
225. Government of Bangladesh has signed a Memorandum of Understanding with the Serum Institute
of India for priority delivery of________________________.
Answer: 3 Crore COVID-19 Vaccine Doses
226. Which country has recently launched the first 6G experimental satellite?
227. The United Nations has created a new alliance to prevent the COVID-19 food crisis. It was proposed by
Italy and led by ____________________________.
Answer: Food and Agriculture Organization
According to the State of Food Security and Nutrition Report, 2020 more than 690 million people went hungry
228. The INTERPOL and the ‘World Customs Organization’ conducted an ____________________in 103
countries. The operation was conducted against environmental crimes.
Answer: Operation Thunder, 2020
229. How many countries, led by China, have recently signed a deal to set up the world largest trading
bloc named ‘Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership (RCEP)’?
Answer: China+14 Other Countries (15 Countries)
These 15 countries account to 30% of world population and 30% of global GDP. Thus, the deal is the world
largest Free Trade Agreement.
230. The 12th BRICS (Brazil-Russia-India-China-South Africa) Summit 2020 was recently held virtually on
November 17, 2020 and hosted by Vladimir Putin, President of Russia on the theme of
Answer: Global Stability, Shared Security and Innovative Growth”
231. The G20 summit of 2020 was recently hosted by which country?
Answer: Saudi Arabia
The subsequent G20 summits are to be held in Italy in 2021, Indonesia in 2022, India in 2023.
G20 2020 summit focus was on resilient, inclusive, and sustainable recovery from covid-19 crisis.
232. The Indian Navy and _______________ together held maritime exercise SIMBEX-20 in the Andaman
Sea between November 23, 2020 and November 25, 2020.
Answer: Singapore Navy
233. The trilateral Naval exercise, SITMEX-20 between India, Singapore and _______________was held in
the Andaman sea.
234. India and Finland signed Memorandum of Understanding in the field of ___________________________.
Answer: Biodiversity Conservation and Environment Protection
The agreement was signed by Environment Minister Prakash Javadekar and his counterpart Krista
Mikkonen of Finland.
235. Which country has recently become the first Arab country to generate electricity from coal?
Answer: United Arab Emirates