Current Affairs For 12th APRIL 2021
Current Affairs of the morning are here with the top headlines of the morning. Current Affairs are very important for all competitive exams including Banking, SSC, RBI, NABARD, UPSC Based exam, WBCS, State level civil service, etc.
214. Which Indian city has become the first city in the country with a gender-specific city’s urban plan
with provisions for designated spaces catering the needs of women?
215. Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology (MeitY), and National Association of Software and
Services Companies (NASSCOM) unveiled the___________________________, a digital learning platform to
enhance India’s digital talents to benefit the aspirants from Tier II and Tier III cities.
Answer: FutureSkills PRIME Beta Platform
216. Union Information Technology Minister Shri Ravi Shankar Prasad has launched the International
version of the UMANG application. What is the full form UMANG?
Answer: UMANG is Unified Mobile Application for New-age Governance.
It was launched in UK, US, Australia, Canada, Netherlands, UAE, Australia, Singapore and New Zealand.
217. Saffron Production under the National Saffron Mission that was confined to Kashmir, will be
implemented in the North East. For this purpose, the saffron plants are to be transported from Kashmir
218. Which State Government has recently notified that it would grant 100% motor vehicle tax
exemption for Electric Vehicles?
Answer: Tamil Nadu
219. Which Indian state has become the first to provide free high-speed WiFi services to all government
colleges and universities?
220. Which state government will organize International Bird Festival in February 2021?
Answer: Uttar Pradesh, Gorakhpur
221. First Moss Garden of India has been inaugurated at Khurpatal in Nainital district
This iconic garden has been developed by Uttarakhand forest department and is spread over an area of 10
222. A Letter of Understanding (LoU) has been signed between the ______________ and the United Nation’s
World Food Programme (WFP) for to achieve food and nutritional security goals of the state.
223. The Central Board of Direct Taxes has recently exempted the interest, dividend and long-term
capital gains made by the Sovereign Fund ‘MIC Redwood 1 RSC Limited’ of _________________________.
Answer: Abu Dhabi, UAE (United Arab Emirates).
The exemption has been provided under clause 23 FE of Section 10 of the Income Tax Act.
224. The Union Cabinet chaired by PM Modi has recently approved the Memorandum of Understanding
signed between India and Israel in the field of_______________________.
Answer: Health and Medicine