Frequently Asked Interview Questions in Banking – 7
Dear Readers Now as the interview dates of RRB All Grades are out we bring to you very common interview questions with out set No 7 on the given subject. We will be updating material and Videos on a regular basis to help maximum number of candidates to cherish their dreams.
try Usually the time interval for interview for RRb exams lies between 7-9 minutes and more depending on the interest you are generating.
- What is the Importance of Banking In the country
Answer :: Banking is the backbone of countries development. Without banking the financial system of the country will be paralyzed. In India sir government machinery works hand in hand with the banks. The final implementation step for all government schemes are bank. Banks are the medium through which lack of crores are transmitted per day.
- What is Your Goal in life. How will you achieve it.(Your goals must be related to either banking or your Hobby or both)
- If you are made the finance minister of the country what will be your priority and which scheme do you want to change
Answer:: Sir, If I am made the finance minister of the country my priority will be to increase jobs by removing the red tape laws. My focus will be on growth, with keeping inflation under control. I would look to reduce taxes, so that savings of our citizens could improve. I will revamp the tax policy and will make it sure that all businessman pay the correct tax and file correct returns.
- If you are made the chairman of a bank which is dealing with problems of too much NPA. How will you deal with this problem.
Answer:: Sir, If I am made the Chairman of a bank which is dealing with problem of too many NPA’s I will instruct my staff to recover them using Sarfeshi Act, Will initiate settlement via lok Adalats. At the same time to improve recovery numbers and encourage staff to increase their efforts I will introduce incentive schemes.
- What are contingent liabilities.
Answer:: Sir Contingent liabilities are usually non-fund based guarantee and Letter of Credit issued by the banks. They are not liability but can become a liability in future. Contingent liabilities are written down in the bottom of the balance sheet.
- Name a few good restaurants between your home and interview Center (Random)
- Do you read newspapers. If yes what was today’s headlines on banking (Always read banking headlines before heading for interview)
- What are the famous monuments in the state you belong to