Frequently Asked Banking Interview Questions – 9
Dear Readers Now as the interview dates of RRB All Grades are out we bring to you very common banking interview questions with out set No 9 on the given subject. We will be updating material and Videos on a regular basis to help maximum number of candidates to cherish their dreams.
try Usually the time interval for interview for RRb exams lies between 7-9 minutes and more depending on the interest you are generating.
- Tell me about Yourself?
Answer :: Sir, My Name is Ashish Mittal. I have done BTech in Information Technology from JEC College Jaipur, and also completed my secondry and higher secondry school education from Jaipur.
- You are an engineer. Why do you want to join the banking sector?
Answer:: Sir, banks are undergoing rapid technological transmission. In such times sir my knowledge of computers can we very helpful. At the same time I can furnish my interpersonal skills. Banking give me an environment to develop myself to the fullest.
- Where do you see banking in next 10 years?
Answer:: Sir, I believe in next 10 years banking will be fully technologically upgraded, with minimum customer dealing in banks. Work load in banks is set to decrease with given time.
- Where do you see yourself after 5 years in banking.
Answer:: Sir, after 5 years in banking I will be more matured, will be able to tackle problems more efficiently and see myself in the middle management level. I will have profound knowledge of different sectors of banking and will hopefully get enough chances to develop and shower my skills.
- You Graduated in 2013. What were you doing in the past 2 years
Answer:: Sir, I worked with a private organization at Bangalore for a year. After that I began to prepare for banking because I felt that all the skills I want to inherit and enhance in me can be done through banking.
- You are alone in your family. Will you be able to move to different centers in India.
Answer:: Sir, yes I am mentally prepared to travel to different places across india and work in different conditions. This will give me a chance to enhance my skills more nicely and make banking more attractive for me.
- Did you prepare for the interview? What did you prepare? (questions will be asked from what you prepared)
- Have you attended any banking Interview Before.