Current Affairs For 30th APRIL 2021
Current Affairs of the morning are here with the top headlines of the morning. Current Affairs are very important for all competitive exams including Banking, SSC, RBI, NABARD, UPSC Based exam, WBCS, State level civil service, etc.
418. Power and New & Renewable Energy Raj Kumar Singh launched the Pan India Green Term Ahead
Market (GTAM) for ________________.
GTAM is the World’s First Exclusive Product Market for the renewable energy sector.
419. Which Union Territories have recently been included in the ‘One Nation-One Ration Card’ scheme
on ‘Integrated Management of Public Distribution System’ (IM-PDS)?
Answer: Ladakh & Lakshadweep
420. Punjab has launched ‘which application to safeguard the forest areas in the state by making
common citizens as stakeholders in the process. It will help citizens to become ‘Greenery Saviours’?
421. Which state cabinet approved a new Information Technology Policy, 2020 to increase its
contribution in achieving its GDP goal of 1 trillion USD along with creating six million jobs?
The policy is to be executed between 2020 and 2025.
422. Which state has released Electronics and Hardware Manufacturing Policy? The main aim of the
policy is to increase the electronics industry output to 100 billion USD by 2025.
Answer: Tamil Nadu
423. What was India’s rank in the 13th Edition of Global Innovation Index (GII) 2020, which is a part of
Annual report jointly released by World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO), Cornell University and
INSEAD Business School?
Theme of the 13th edition of the GII 2020 is “Who Will Finance Innovation?”
Switzerland has topped the list.
424. Which organization has launched a new publication, “The Little Book of Green Nudges”, to inspire
students around the globe to adopt environmentally friendly habits and greener lifestyles?
Answer: United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP)
425. The United States recently published an annual report on Chinese Military power. According to the
report, the Chinese Navy is now the _______________ in the world.
426. Which country has recently hosted the G-20 foreign ministers’ meet focusing on cross border
movement amidst the pandemic?
Answer: Saudi Arabia
427. The current European Union President and the largest economy of Europe has launched Indo-
Pacific strategy. Identify the country?
428. Vice President of India, Venkaiah Naidu has released the report titled ‘The State of Young Child in
India’. The report provides an account of challenges related to early child development (0-6 years) in
India. The report has been prepared by which organization?
Answer: Mobile Creches
429. The United Nations (UN) Women with which organization has published a report titled “From
Insights to Actions: Gender Equality in the wake of COVID-19” which states that the COVID-19 pandemic
will have negative impacts on the women and will increase the poverty rate of women?
Answer: United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
430. National Statistical Office released its report on “Household Social Consumption: Education in India
as part of 75th round of National Sample Survey”. According to the survey which state has highest literacy
Kerala has the highest literacy rate in the country. Around 96.2% of the people the state were literates. On the
other hand, Andhra Pradesh was at the bottom with 66.4%.
431. Union Minister of Finance and Corporate Affairs launched the fourth edition of Business Reforms
Action Plan for ranking of states. The Business Reform Action Plan 2018-19 includes how many reform
Answer: 180 reform points that covers business regulatory areas such as Single Window System.