Current Affairs For 21th APRIL 2021
Current Affairs of the morning are here with the top headlines of the morning. Current Affairs are very important for all competitive exams including Banking, SSC, RBI, NABARD, UPSC Based exam, WBCS, State level civil service, etc.
300. Concern Worldwide and Welthungerhilfe released the Global Hunger Index (GHI) 2020 report. What
was India’s rank in GHI 2020?
Answer: 94th among 107 countries with a serious level of hunger.
301. According to the 3rd Edition of “The Future of Jobs Report 2020” released by the World Economic
Forum (WEF), COVID-19 and Technological Advances will disrupt how many global jobs by 2025?
Answer: 85 Million Jobs by 2025.
302. According to Asia Power Index 2020 released by Sydney based Lowy
Institute, India is the ________________ most powerful country in Asia-Pacific Region.
th. USA: 1st. China: 2nd
303. Which country has formally joined the International Monetary Fund (IMF) as its 190th Member?
Andorra had applied for membership to the IMF in January 2020. The capital Andorra is Andorra la Vella &
Euro is its currency.
304. Which SFB becomes Sponsor Bank of Ashoknagar Co-operative Bank Limited?
Answer: Jana Small Finance Bank (SFB)
Jana SFB becomes the 1st SFB to go live under the bank sponsorship programme.
305. The Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has constituted a Market Data Advisory
Committee, headed by ________________________________.
Answer: Madhabi Puri Buch
306. Who has become the first and youngest Indian Woman to win Wildlife Photographer of the year
Answer: Aishwarya Sridhar
307. Who has received the CEO of the Year and Visionary Leadership Award for his exemplary and
inspirational leadership presented by the ‘World Human Resource Development (HRD) Congress’?
Answer: Pravir Krishna, Managing Director of TRIFED
308. Which entity has received the ‘Central Bank of the Year Award: 2020’ given by ‘Central Banking’?
Answer: The Bank of Ghana (BoG)