Current Affairs For 22th APRIL 2021
Current Affairs of the morning are here with the top headlines of the morning. Current Affairs are very important for all competitive exams including Banking, SSC, RBI, NABARD, UPSC Based exam, WBCS, State level civil service, etc.
319. The Union Cabinet approved signing of an agreement with which country aimed at enhancing
cooperation in emerging technologies, protection of critical infrastructure, cyberspace and to mitigate
threats to communication networks?
320. Which country became the first country in the world to approve genetically modified wheat?
321. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (US-FDA) has approved the first Ebola Virus treatment drug
322. PM Narendra Modi has launched physical distribution of property cards under which scheme?
Under this scheme, beneficiaries of ‘SVAMITVA Scheme’ can use the property as a financial asset for taking
loans and other financial benefits.
323. What is India’s rank in the health spending index 2020 released by Oxfam?
324. According to a study published in the medical journal Lancet India is likely to become the third
largest economy in the world by which year?
325. Which tech company has partnered with All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) to
empower students, educators in Next-Generation Technology such as Artificial Intelligence (AI), Internet
of Things (IoT), Data Science and Cloud Computing?
326. Which bank has launched a new entry-level credit card named ACE Credit Card, with a focus on
increasing participation of users in the digital economy partnership with Google Pay?
Answer: Axis Bank
327. The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has decided to move towards the _________________________ for
managing the country’s foreign exchange and gold reserves.
Answer: Next Generation Treasury Application (NGTA). The NGTA application will help improve the functioning
of the central bank.
328. The Nobel Prize in Literature has recently been awarded to which American poet?
Answer: Louise Glück
329. The Nobel Prize for Economics, 2020 was awarded to Paul R Milogrom and Robert B Wilson for
bringing improvement to which theory?
Answer: Auction theory
They were awarded for improvements to Auction Theory and also for inventing new auction formats.
330. The Nobel Peace Prize 2020 has been awarded to the which organization?
Answer: United nation’s World Food Programme (WFP)
The programme has been awarded the prize for its efforts to fight hunger especially in the war zones and conflict affected areas.