Ages Related Problem Set 5
Age Related Problems are important questions for all competitive exams. These questions are asked in sets of 2-3 questions.
1. A person’s present age is two-fifth of the age of his mother. After 8 years, he will be one-half of the age of his mother. How old is the mother at present
2. The sum of the present ages of a father and his son is 60 years. Six years ago, father’s age was five times the age of the son. After 6 years, son’s age will be
3. Ratio between Rahul and Deepak is 4:3, After 6 Years Rahul age will be 26 years. What is Deepak present age.
4. In 10 years, A will be twice as old 5 as B was 10 years ago. If A is now 9 years older than B, the present age of B is
5. Ten years ago A was half of B in age. If the ratio of their present ages is 3 : 4, what will be the total of their present ages