Ages Related Problem Set 3
Age Related Problems are important questions for all competitive exams. These questions are asked in sets of 2-3 questions.
1. Raju age after 15 years will be 5 times his age 5 years back, What is the present age of Raju
2. Sachin is younger than Rahul by 7 years. If the ratio of their ages is 7:9, find the age of Sachin
3. The ratio between the present ages of P and Q is 6:7. If Q is 4 years old than P, what will be the ratio of the ages of P and Q after 4 years
4. Ages of two persons differ by 16 years. If 6 year ago, the elder one be 3 times as old the younger one, find their present age
5. The sum of the ages of a father and son is 45 years. Five years ago, the product of their ages was four times the fathers age at that time. The present age of father and son