SBI Clerical 2016: GA questions asked in 3rd Session
As you know, first slot of SBI Clerk Mains Exam was already over. The level of the paper was Moderate. In this post we are sharing some General Awareness Questions which was asked in first slot of the exam held today.
1. July 11 observed as – World Population Day
2. Playing it my way book on – Sachin Tendulkar
3. ECB C stands for – Commercial
4. Ujjwala scheme – for free LPG connections
5. First to ban deforestation – Norway
6. Kanha Park located at – Madhya Pradesh
7. Salt Lake stadium situated in – Kolkata,westbengal
8. Indus valley desert in northern region of which country – Pakistan
Surprises Given by SBI To aspirants
9. Cuttack situated on which river – Mahanadi River
10. Malaysia currency – Ringgit
11. World Tourism organisation headquarter — Madrid, Spain
12. T in RTGS means – Time (Real time gross settlement)
13. Kandla port located at – Gujarat
14. Maximum amount in Mudra Scheme – Rs. 10 lakh
15. Savings A/c becomes dormant in how many period if not used – 2 years
16. National Automated Clearing House (NACH) is a centralised clearing system launched by – National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI).
17. Jayant Sinha which State finance minister –Hazaribagh ,Jharkhand
18. Head Quarter of Indian Overseas Bank – Chennai
19. CRISIL is a – asset valuation company
20. FMC merged with – SEBI
21. Chief Economic Advisor of India – Arvind Subramanian
22. Lima is capital of – Peru
23. Gatimaan Express route – New Delhi to Agra
24. Kiran bedi is lieufinant governer of – Pondicherry
25. Seema punia is related to –discus throw
26. Krishan Raja Sagar Dam on river –Kaveri
27. Aga khan palace is in state –Pune, Maharashtra
28. DICGC is a subsidiary of – RBI
29. Deutsche Bank headquarter – Frankfurt, Germany
30. Europe highest mountain – Mount Elbrus
31 India’s first Aviation Park to came up – Gujarat
32 IDFC BANK Head Quarter – Mumbai
33 151 megawatt (MW) solar plant is in which state –Madhya Pradesh
34 Kempegowda International Airport is an international airport serving Bangalore, the capital of the Indian state of Karnataka.
35 lowest sex ratio in India : Haryana
36 RIL has entered into a partnership with State Bank of India (SBI), the country’s largest lender, for a payments bank.
37 in BSBDA balance at any-point of time does not exceed – Rs50000
38 Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY) outcome-based skill training scheme of the new Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship (MSDE).
39 Regional Rural Banks are regulated by – National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)
40 The initial authorized corpus of National Investment and Infrastructure Fund (NIIF) – 20000 cr
41 Desert Eagle – II bilateral air combat exercise conducted between – India and UAE
Share more questions with us…..