RBI Grade B Phase II Exam Analysis
As today’s RBI Grade B Phase II Exam and A lot of students have appeared for this exam today and this brings them to a step closer in their journey of getting a Job in the most sought after Banking Recruitment in Reserve Bank of India. So,here we are with the exam analysis of Grade B Phase II Exam.
RBI Grade-B Phase-II Exam had 3 papers:
- Economic and Social Issues, English (Writing Skills) and Finance and Management.
- The paper-I and Paper-II were objective type where each paper was for 100 marks and had a time limit of 90 minutes.
- The descriptive paper was also for 100 marks with a time limit of 90 minutes.
English (Writing Skills) – Descriptive Paper
The level of this section was moderate.
Essay Writing (300 words)
(c) Cyber Security
(d) Missile Related
Finance and Management
1. Time Value Money
2. Bond’s Present value, annuity
3. SEBI: UDAY Kotak committee’s role
4. Numerical question based on RBI’s tourist weighted ratio: CRAR
5.A balance sheet was given in which they asked if it is financially acceptable or not.
6. BARS full form
Economic and Social Issues
1. RTI Issue related movement
2. Shyama Prasad Mukherjee Rurban Mission
3. Monetary Policy: Members, years
4. Human Development Report
5. Gender Development and sector measurement related question
6. India’s rank in gender development report
7. A passage was given which stated a particular percentage for India’s growth (by a Paris based org.) and they asked the candidate to calculate India’s growth by 2018.