NABARD: Recruitment Notice for Development Assistants
A good opportunity has been knocked the candidates’s doors as Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for the post of Development Assistants in NABARD.
- Website Link Open – 30 August 2016 to 20 September 2016
- Payment of Online Examination Fees – 30 August 2016 to 20 September 2016
- Date of Online Test November / December 2016 – Exact dates of examination would be announced separately on NABARD’s website www.nabard.org
APPLICATION FEE (NON‐REFUNDABLE):
- For SC/ST/PWD/EXS – Rs. 50
- All others – Rs. 450
- Staff candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee and intimation charges
- Age (as on 31‐07‐2016): Between 18 and 35 years
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on Computer
- Development Assistant (Hindi) – Should be a Graduate with, minimum 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates), Hindi and English as subjects or Hindi as medium of instruction at Graduation level with English as compulsory subject or English as medium of instructions level with Hindi as a compulsory subject. Knowledge of computer operation is essential.
SCHEME OF SELECTION:
The selection process will involve two phases viz. Preliminary and Main Exam. Both the exams will be held online