NABARD Grade A Officers – Exam Pattern
NABARD has announced applications for the posts of Assistant Manager (Grade A) in the Rural Development Banking Service (RDBS) of National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD).
As NABARD is a very reputed Public Sector Bank, there is a lot of competition for these vacancies.So, we are here with the detailed Exam pattern for your reference.
NABARD Exam Pattern & Selection Procedure
There are three phases of the NABARD Exam Pattern:
- Prelims Exam – online (objective MCQs)
- Mains Exam – online (objective MCQs + Descriptive)
The NABARD Prelims Exam will be common for recruitment of all 10 posts of Grade A Officer. This will be an objective type online test. This year NABARD has reduced the weightage of reasoning & quant sections and add it to the economics and Agriculture & Rural Development subjects. Let’s look into details of NABARD Exam Pattern of Prelims Exam:
- This exam is qualifying in nature. It will serve as a screening test.
- After clearing the sectional & overall cut off you will be called for Phase II Exam i.e. Mains.
- There is a negative marking of 1/4 marks for every wrong answer.
Mains exam will be held on 6th June 2018. This will be an objective and descriptive type online test. Let’s have a look at the NABARD Exam Pattern for Mains Exam. NABARD Phase II Exam consists of:
- Paper I – Common for all 10 posts
- Paper II – Different for all posts
|Paper I: General English||Descriptive||100||1 ½ hours|
|Paper II: For General Post|
Economic & Social Issues &
Agri.& Rural Development
|MCQ||100||1 ½ hours|
|Paper II: For all other posts|
Related to the discipline
of the post
|MCQ||100||1 ½ hours|
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer.
- There will be sectional cut-offs as well as the total cut-off.
- If you get sufficiently high rank, you will be called for Phase III Exam i.e. Interview.
- The Final Merit List will be based on marks obtained in Mains and Interview.
- The third stage will consist of an Interview for 25 marks.
- The final selection of the applicants for the post of Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’ (RDBS) will be based on their performance in the Main Exam and Interview taken together.