Motivational Experience of Udit Sharma
After seeing so many candidates frustrated due to their failure in ibps exams.I felt the need to share with you guys my success story. Guys failure is the surest stepping stone of your success.
I am Udit Sharma from Shimla.I started my preparation for competitive exams in 2012. I appeared in almost 35 to 40 competitive exams .After appearing in numerous exams when I couldn’t make it up to the mark I also got discouraged .But I’m telling you guys frustration and disappointment will take you nowhere it’s my experience it will just waste your time,spoil your concentration, “How Many Times I Qualified Written Test —-Appeared in the Interviews But Couldn’t Mark My Place In Final Merit
1.RRB in 2013(written+interview)—no final call
2. Ibps Clerk -III(written+interview)—-no final call Cried so much and than made my mind to get selected in po in next ibps(2015 –April)
3. Ibps clerk+Po-IV qualified in both appeared in the Interviews. But unfortunately lagged by .6 marks in po cuz cut off was 49.6 and I scored 49 4.
4. Than again set the target to get the job in SBI as SBI associates clerk exam was on the way cleared written ,appeared in interview but again the same misfortune didn’t get final call
5. Than I decided to try in state level bank exams appeared in two Hp state level Bank exams i) Hp state Cooperative Bank ii) kangra central bank
6. Appeared in the Postal Assistant exam in 2015 scored high in the written— appeared in typing test —-I was fully sure to get selected in Postal But unfortunately paper got cancelled
7. Appeared in the ibps clerk-V—- (Po+clerk) I was waiting for final result meanwhile I got two appointment letters all together 1) from SBI Associates waiting list 2) from H.P state cooperative Bank And on ist April finally after doing Tapsaya for such a long time for almost 4 years got selected in UCO Bank as a Probationary Officer
So guys don’t ever let your failure discourage you cuz we never know how close we are .No need to compare yourself with others if you really want to compare than compare yourself with the person you were yesterday and last but not the least try for the best but get ready for the worst also.
We are thankful to Udit for sharing your so necessary experience with us. Surely this will help many candidates to excel forward and re-assert themselves to start preparing again with aim to Success.
We also wish you Udit good luck for your future endeavors.