Inspiration for Failures – Story of Rahul Garg
Hello! I am Rahul Garg from Uttar Pradesh (Small town). Today I am going to share my story with all of you. I am a general candidate. I have done B.tech (CSE) in 2013 through fee waiver scheme. In the final year placed in very small company but not joined, Because I want to prepare for govt jobs exam.
In 2013 my age was 19 so i am able to attend only RRB exams
- RRB PO 114 not shortlisted
- RRB clerk not shortlisted
- RRB PO 121 Not shortlisted
- RRB clerk 140 not shortlisted
- IBPS PO not qualified sectional cutoff English
- On 1 April 2015 IBPS CLERK 4 136/200 missed chance after interview by 1 point
Than I totally frustrated because i am economical weak general candidate i gave so many abuses on social media against reservation Than I realized my weakness and again start preparing day & night Exam.
- IBPS RRB PO not cleared sectional cutoff
- IBPS RRB CLERK got 140 cutoff was 118 but bad luck failed hindi section by 0.50 (Otherwise definitely select hota)
- Federal Manipal PO(Cleared Written but not selected in interview due to my English communication because private bank English must)
- Andhra manipal PO ( cleared written but not final selected)
- Syndicate Manipal PO( not cleared written) My English is weak sometime I passed all sections but failed in English by only 1/.50 marks
But I tried and tried after so many failures again continue my hard preparation
On 1 April 2016 Morning my results come
- IBPS SO(IT) after interview 57 cutoff (61.5)not selected
- IBPS PO after interview 45(cutoff 49.9) Totally frustrated sleeping whole day
- IBPS clerk 5 Selected got my 1 choice PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK my marks 156/200 CUTOFF WAS (145 Uttar Pradesh) First Thanks to specially My parents who supported me Thanks to God, My relatives , Teachers Specially for improving my score better in General Awareness Section Please ignore my grammatical error.
Thanks for reading my long story My suggestion to all aspirants please keep it up, leave Facebook ,WhatsApp , Entertainment for 1 Year and try again
” जब तक फोड़ेंगे नही जब तक छोड़ेंगे नही” याद रखना कोशिश करने वाले की हार नही होती”…
Punjab National Bank
We are thankful to Rahul for sharing your so necessary experience with us. Surely this will help many candidates to excel forward and re-assert themselves to start preparing again with aim to Success.
We also wish you Rahul good luck for your future endeavours.