IBPS PO Prelims Expected Exam Pattern
As you all know that IBPS has done with the 2 days of PO Prelims exam but still there will be exams on 14th and 15th October 2017.Many of you were in dilemma that as IBPS has changed the pattern in every shifts so what can we expect in the upcoming shifts.So, DO NOT WORRY for that as pattern may be changed but you are already aware about the syllabus.
So, we are here with the pattern which we can expect in the upcoming IBPS PO Prelims exam shifts.
The English section will be going to be moderate to difficult so you all have to attempt atleast 8-10 questions to clear the sectional cutoff.
- Reading Comprehension – 10 questions
- Sentence improvement/Phrase Replacement – 10 questions
- Error Detection/Fillers – 10 questions
Reasoning will be going to easy to moderate level and for minimum you have to attempt 15-18 questions.
- Puzzles (Day based, month based-tricky) – 10 questions
- Seating Arrangement (Circular/Square/Rectangle/Linear) – 10 questions
- Coding Decoding/Input Output/Syllogism – 5 to 10 questions
- Blood Relations,Order Ranking,Directions etc. – 5 questions
This section will also be going to be Easy to moderate level.So,try to attempt 20-25 questions.
|Topic||No. of Questions||Level|
|Profit and loss||1||Easy|
|Ratio and proportions||1||Easy|
|Boats and streams||1||Easy|
|Problems based on ages||1||Easy|
|Time and Work||1||Easy|
Overall If you attempt 55 to 60 questions with good accuracy you can easily qualify the prelims..
ALL THE BEST………