HDFC Life has a strong legacy that not only inspires leadership and emboldens skilled expertise across functions but also encourages learning entrepreneurship and growth.
HDFC provides a platform for students with a 12 month Post Graduate Diploma Program in Insurance (PGDI), which involves four months of residential classroom training in the state-of-the art Manipal campus at Bengaluru, two months of on-the-job training and a six months paid internship with HDFC Life
- Graduation in any stream
- Ready to join immediately and interested to work in Insurance Sales domain
- Guaranteed job at HDFC Life with a fixed salary of Rs 3 Lakh per annum plus incentives on successful course completion
- The job role will be ‘Executive Sales Trainee’ at J2 band (one level above than the entry level front line sales employees)
- Performance based sales incentives over and above salary
- Post Graduate Diploma in Insurance degree from a well-recognized ‘Manipal Global’ University in a year
Rs 1.25 Lakhs + Service Tax ( it covers tution fee , loadging & boarding – Installment and Loan facility is available ).More than 70% of the fee will be refunded as allowance/stipend during the training period itself and this is to encourage only candidates really interested in insurance sales to join us.
Incumbents will receive a monthly stipend of INR 16,000/- during the six months internship phase with HDFC Life along with performance based incentives. Also, a monthly allowance of INR 2,500/- will be given to the incumbents during the 4 months of their residential classroom training at Manipal, Bengaluru campus.