Dena Bank PGDBF : Exam Pattern
Dena Bank issued the notification on April 18, 2017, for admission to the one year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) course at Amity University, Noida. On successful completion of the course within the stipulated time period, the candidates would be offered appointment in the bank as Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade/Scale-I (POs).
Here we are with the complete exam pattern of Dena bank PGDBF Course ……
- Quantitative Aptitude
- General Awareness
The exam shall be of 300 marks which would include an online objective test of 200 marks in total and a descriptive test of 100 marks.
- Time allotted for all the four parts combined is 2 hours.
- Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum score in each test of Online Mains Examination and also a minimum total score to be considered for further process.
- There is negative marking of ¼ marks for every wrong answer.
- There shall be Descriptive Test comprising of 2 questions from English Language comprising of 50 marks and the time duration for the two questions shall be 30 minutes in total.
- Descriptive Test shall be followed by Group Discussion constituting of 20 marks and the personal interview comprising of 80 marks.
- Only those candidates shall be called for the GD and Personal Interview as qualify in the Online Objective Test as well as the Descriptive Test.
- Four times the number of vacancies i.e. 300 x 4 = 1200 aspirants only shall be called for the GD and the personal interview.