Current Affairs 29th September 2018
Daily Current Affairs are very important to keep yourself updated and is also very important for all competitive exams including banking, insurance, RBI related exams. In most of the exams over 10 questions are asked from last 3-4 months current affairs. Here are current affairs 29th September 2018
- The government has set up an eight-member Lokpal Search Committee under the Chairmanship of former Supreme Court Judge, Justice Ranjana Prakash Desai. Prasar Bharati Chairman A Surya Prakash, former SBI Chief Arundhati Bhattacharya and Justice Sukha Ram Singh Yadav among others will be members of the panel.
- A meeting between Union Minister for Electronics & Information Technology, Mr Ravi Shankar Prasad and the Minister for Development of Information Technologies and Communications, Uzbekistan Mr Shuhrat Sadikov was held in New Delhi for strengthening bilateral cooperation between the two countries in ICT sector.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated Parakram Parv exhibition at the military station in Jodhpur to mark the second anniversary of the surgical strikes carried out by the Indian Army across the LoC
- CEO NITI Aayog, Amitabh Kant and United Nations Resident Coordinator in India, Yuri Afanasiev, signed the Government of India-United Nations Sustainable Development Framework (UNSDF) for 2018-2022, at a special signing ceremony. The NITI Aayog is the national counterpart for the UN in India for the operationalization of the UNSDF
- The Union Minister for Tourism (IC), Mr. K.J. Alphons launched the ‘Incredible India Mobile App’ and the “Incredible India Tourist Facilitators Certification” programme.
- National Informatics Centre (NIC) and National Informatics Centre Services Incorporated (NICSI) have jointly set up a Centre of Excellence for data analytics to support Government departments to unlock the hidden potential of the data that they are generating as part of the governance processes and use it to improve the overall governance.
- J P Nadda, Union Minister of Health and Family Welfare addressed at the ‘High Level Meeting on Tuberculosis at 73rd session of United Nations General Assembly (UNGA) at New York’.
- Tourism Minister K J Alphons presented National Tourism Awards 2016-17 in New Delhi. Andhra Pradesh bagged the first prize in state category for comprehensive development of tourism.
- The 8th Asian Yoga Sports Championship organised by Asian Yoga Federation has begun in Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala. Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan will formally inaugurate the event.
High Level Questions from Programming: Computer Awareness
Condition of employees in PSU Banks