SBI PO Group Exercise & Personal Interview Experience 2018
Post: Probationary Officer
Date – 24/09/2018
Venue – SBI,Local Head Office 11; Parliament Street,New Delhi – 110001
Group Exercise and Personal Interview is the final round (Phase-III) in SBI PO 2018 Recruitment. In 2016, SBI introduced a prioritization based group exercise which is also being conducted this year in the Group Discussion Round.
Interview experiences can help you get an insight of the difficulty level, environment and types of questions being asked in SBI PO 2018 Group Exercise and Interview Round. Keep on reading to understand the experience of Preeti Singh
GD Topic- Net Neutrality – Is it Good or Bad for India?
Group Exercise – Mobile Usage by Youngsters
Group Exercise is performed after the discussion. In this group exercise candidates were given a set of few qualities/ attributes/ traits/ parameters which they had to prioritize according to their understanding of the topic/ situation/ thinking ability.
This is the last task of phase-III in SBI PO Recruitment. There were 4 members in the Panel 3 Male and 1 Female.Following are the questions the panel of judges asked me:
As I am a Biology field student so they ask me all questions relevant to my studies only.
- Tell us about your subjects in Graduation and masters level.
- What do you know about Global Warming?
- Tell us in brief about deforestation and Ozone depletion
- Tell us the name of SBI Chairman.
- What is the percentage of forest cover area in India.
- In which bank Do you have your Account.
- What kind of services you see there.
- Tell us the name of banks merged recently
- Is merging of bank good or bad?
- Tell us about Renewable energy sources.
You can also mail us your Interview Experiences – [email protected]