Union Bank of India SO – Exam Pattern
As you know that The Union Bank of India has recently announced 100 vacancies to fill the post of Specialist Officer (Forex & Treasury). The UBI Specialist Officer exam dates are yet to be announced but the UBI SO application has begun. To initiate your preparation for this exam, the Union Bank of India Exam Pattern is here.
The Selection Procedure will have 3 stages:
- Written Exam
- GD (if conducted)
- Personal Interview
- The above tests except for the test of English language will be available bilingually i.e. English and Hindi.
- Negative marking for wrong answers with a penalty of 25% of the marks assigned to that question.
- A Personal Interview of 50 marks shall be conducted to assess the academic & job knowledge, power of expression, clarity of thought, qualities of leadership, extracurricular activities, hobbies, general demeanor, behavior, communication skills, suitability for the post, etc. of the applicant.
- The minimum qualifying marks for the Personal Interview would be 25 marks (22.5 marks for Reserved Category applicants).
- The applicants not securing the minimum qualifying marks in the Personal Interview will be disqualified for selection.
We hope you find this exam pattern helpful in your preparation.