SSC MTS 2017 Salary Structure
As many of you have been applied for SSC Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) post and now You all need to know about the salary structure of the SSC MTS Job. In the post we are listing complete details of Salary i.e Allowance details and other external sources of earning in SSC MTS Service.
Usually, MTS salary is calculate as Gross Salary, Cash in Hand. After seventh pay commission applied in India, The income of every govt services has increased almost +20%.
|Post||Grade Pay||MTS (GP 1800)||MTS (GP 1800)||MTS (GP 1800)|
|Basic Pay||Rs. 1800||Rs. 18000||Rs. 18000||Rs. 18000|
|DA||Rs. 1800||Rs. 0||Rs. 0||Rs. 0|
|HRA||Rs. 1800||Rs. 4320||Rs.2880||Rs. 1440|
|TA||Rs. 1800||Rs. 1350||Rs. 900||Rs. 900|
|DA on TA||Rs. 1800||Rs. 0||Rs. 0||Rs. 0|
|Gross Salary||Rs. 1800||Rs. 23670||Rs. 21780||Rs. 20340|
|NPS||Rs. 1800||Rs. 1800||Rs. 1800||Rs. 1800|
|CGHS||Rs. 1800||Rs. 125||Rs. 125||Rs.125|
|CGEGIS||Rs. 1800||Rs. 1500||Rs. 1500||Rs. 1500|
|Total Deduction||Rs. 1800||Rs. 3425||Rs. 3425||Rs. 3425|
|In Hand Salary||Rs. 1800||Rs. 20245||Rs. 18355||Rs. 16915|
The Salary of SSC Jobs basically Depends on The Cities of SSC Emplyoees. As There are Three Categories of City present in The salary Chart of The SSC Salary, Which are
- X Cities
- Y Cities
- z Cities
Major Deduction in SSC Salary of All SSC Jobs :
- GPF (NPS) : General Provident Fund – New Pension Scheme
- CGEGIS : Central Government Employees General Insurance Scheme
- CGHS : Central Government Health Scheme
Effects of Increment in SSC MTS Salary after 7th Pay commission :
- There will be a Great benefit for the Employees who are working in SSC Department.
- The SSC Salary will Play a major role in Attraction for the Students who are willing to prepare for the SSC Examination.
- The X cities Employees will get a good amount of in hand salary just because of 7th pay commission in SSC Salary.