South Indian Bank PO – Exam Pattern
As, The South Indian Bank (SIB) has released Recruitment Notification for the post of Probationary Officer (PO) to fill 150 vacancies. The job of a bank Probationary Officer is considered very lucrative and in addition to that you will get to work with the leading Private Sector Bank like SIB.
Here’s the South Indian Bank Exam Pattern and Selection Process that will acquaint you with the complete exam format.
Exam Pattern for Probationary Officer
The selection process of SIB Recruitment includes following stages:
- Online Test
- Group Discussion & Personal Interview
- The SIB Recruitment Board will conduct Online Test for the initial screening.
- The language of the exam paper will be English.
- For every wrong answer there will be negative marking of 1/4th of the marks allotted to that question.
|Test||No. of Qs||Max Marks||Exam Duration|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||40||50||40 Minutes|
|General Awareness/Economy/Banking Awareness||40||50||20 Minutes|
|English Language||40||50||40 Minutes|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||40||50||40 Minutes|
Group Discussion (GD) & Personal Interview
- Once you qualify the Online Test, you will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- The Final Merit List will be made based on your score obtained in Online Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- Final appointment will be done on the basis of your medical fitness, satisfactory background verification and completion of other formalities as per the rules and regulations of the Bank from time to time.
- If the examination is held in more than one session, the scores across various sessions will be equated to adjust for slight differences in difficulty level of different tests.