Many of you have your SSC CGL Prelims 2016 Exam from 27th August and team Sehpaathi hopes that you have been preparing well for the exam.Make sure you know everything about the exam pattern and syllabus, well before the exam day.
In case, you already know all such crucial details, then do not delay downloading your admit card.
We have received many queries from our followers that they don’t remember their SSC CGL registration number and password, so aspirants follow the below instructions to retrieve your Registration Number and Password:
- Log into your email account – the one you used to register for SSC CGL 2016 exam.
- In the search bar, copy-paste the following line:You have successfully submitted your online application for Combined Graduate Level Examination – 2016.
- Your email account will give you one search result at the top. Click on this mail.
- You will find your eleven digit registration number as well as the four-digit password in this particular mail.
- The mail will also have the following link through which you can log in and download your admit card: http://ssconline.nic.in.
Team Sehpaathi will always be available to help you. Do leave comments below in case you have any query.
All the best for your exams!