RBI Grade B Phase I Exam Strategy
Talking about the RBI Grade B phase 1 exam pattern, it consists of 200 questions embedded 120 minutes which valued for 200 marks.
RBI Grade B phase 1 has four sections:
- General Awareness – 80 questions
- Reasoning Ability – 60 questions
- Quantitative Aptitude – 30 questions
- English Language – 30 questions
From this mentioned pattern it is clear that General Awareness and reasoning are going to play a really important role in your selection as these two sections alone consist of 70% of weightage. So, it is suggested to read current affair properly of last 3-4 months and distribute your time wisely for this section and reasoning. Further discussing the strategy lets come to each section separately.
- Firstly in this section, you should go for Cloze test, Fillers, Errors and other topics which will consume less time and at last if you left with some time go for Reading comprehension but in that also firstly try to attempt Antonym/Synonym.
- Then, at last do rest of the questions of reading comprehension which can from the topic like on Story based, Economy based, Social cause or Specific Topic-based.
- Remember it’s better to leave those questions that you find too much time consuming, be careful with your choices.