Pie Chart Based DI questions set 14
Directions (1-5): Study the pie-chart carefully to answer the following questions.
Total number of passengers=8500
1. What was the approximate average number of passengers in Train-S, Train-M and Train-L together?
2. If in Train-R 34% of the passengers are females and 26% are children, what is the number of males in that train?
(e) None of these
3. The number of passengers in Train-Q is approximately what percent of the total number of passengers in Train–A and Train-R?
4. Which train has highest number of passengers?
5. How many more percent (approximately) number of passengers are there in Train-M as compared to the number of passengers in Train-L?
(5) None of these
Download Solutions here