Physics MCQ Set – 3
With Exams for RRB NTPC, SSC and UPSC are nearing we are here with our set of Multiple Choice Questions related to Physics. This set consists of 15 questions and we will be coming up with more sets of the same.
Here is a sample paper sheet of the 5 questions for your practice. Attempt all the questions on our Sehpaathi Test app as well as Do give us a review.
2. If the angle between two plane mirrors is 60 ; then the number of image formed will be-
3. The magnifying power of the objective and eye-piece of a compound microscope are m1 and m2. The magnifying power of the microscope will be__
4. The chemical part of the dye that absorbs light and produces colour is called__
(b) a chromophore
(c) a photochrome
(d) a pigment
5. Panchromatic photographic film is sensitive to
(a) light of red colour
(b) light of yellow colour
(c) light of violet colour
(d) the entire region of the visible spectrum
6. In summer, the mirages are seen due to the phenomenon of
(a) reflection of light
(b) total internal reflection
(c) interference of light
(d) diffraction of light
7. Camberts, law is related to
9. In which part of the eye lies the pigment, that decides the colour of the eyes of a person?
(d) vitreous body
10. What is viewed through an electron microscope?
(a) electrons and other elementary particles
(b) structure of bacteria and viruses
(c) inside of human stomach
(d) inside of the human eye
01.B 02.D 03.B 04.D 05.A 06.B 07.C 08.B 09.A 10.B