OICL AO Mains Exam Analysis – 18th November 2017
The second phase of the OICL AO Recruitment i.e OICL Mains exam took place today. The mains exam is divided into two categories Objective Test and Descriptive Test. The Objective Test will consist of 200 marks and the Descriptive test will be of 30 marks.
Many students have appeared for this exam today and this brings them to a step closer in their journey of getting a Job in the government sector.
OICL AO Mains Analysis – Good Attempts (Generalist)
|50||Easy to Moderate||27-32|
No. of Questions
Moderate to Difficult
- Circular Seating Arrangement (2 Variable)
- Linear Seating Arrangement
- Scheduling (Day) Based Puzzle (2 variables)
- Age Based Puzzle
No. of Questions
Sitting Arrangement and Puzzles
Data Sufficiency (2 statement)
Most of the questions were from Insurance, banking, Static and current affairs. There were also few questions from basic banking awareness and the questions asked from static were based on those cities which were recently in news. The current affairs questions were mainly from the news and events of October and November Month.
- Pie Chart
- Bar Graph
- Tabular DI
- Mixed DI
|Topic||No. of Questions||Level|
|Missing Number Series||5||Moderate|
|Mixture and Allegation||1||Moderate|
|Time and Work||1||Moderate|
|Ratio and Proportion||1||Moderate|
|Boat and Stream||1||Moderate|
Descriptive Paper Analysis
In descriptive paper 2 questions were asked. One was based on letter writing & other was on Essay Writing. You have to choose one topic for Letter as well as Essay writing.
- Write a letter to your friend convincing him/her about the importance of insurance in the life.
- Write a letter to Insurance head requesting the change of name after marriage in insurance policy.
- Write an essay on Art Insurance?
- Things to be kept in mind while choosing insurance policy for yourself?
- How Mutual Funds are more return giving as compared to Life Insurance Policy. Why one should go for Mutual Funds.